Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Sapa pics


Currently in Vientienne, Laos and finally staying at a guesthouse with working USB ports...yeaa! Here are a few pics to go along with the previous blurb about our time in Sapa :)

Nat the GIANT starting out with our Black Hmong Crew. (Pi pi is the girl to the left)

Beautiful Sapa
















Our guide, Pi Pi, lived in the cluster of 3 houses across the way with her husband and his family

Showing off our Sapa pillowcase

It's Pi Pi!


This is all we've got for now...If you are looking for some more sapa pics (we have a pretty impressive water buffalo poo in there somewhere) feel free to take a gander at the pictures on our photobucket.




5 comments:

  1. Great pics! Love the picture of Nat the giant - those are SMALL women! The picture of Nat and Chris together in front of the beautiful landscape is a keeper - you both look so happy :) Leaving today for our trip to Sedona for our own hiking adventure. Love to you both, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie & Chris, Nat the Giant - that's a good one. I remember several years ago Natalie worrying about how small she was and now she's a Giant! I'm impressed with both of your writing skills. U of R must be very proud of its alumns. When you return you'll have to share with us your cooking skills learned from the class you took. Can't believe you've almost been gone a month. Look forward to seeing the pics from Bali, and the beaches there.
    Love, Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you two. I am so jealous of all that you guys are doing. While you are gallivanting around the world I am sitting on my keister here in the yuc. Boo. I love the stories and pictures. Keep them coming. Miss you both. Love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures, and writing of the adventures, enjoyed the "giant" picture, look forward to the next blog, and the adventures, love, bob & marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie pretty much said everything I was going to say! Except I'm sitting on my butt in Redlandia. Miss you both, LET'S SKYPE ALREADY!!

    ReplyDelete